Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Lemons!


Lemon Glass Blossom <span class=

Gorgeous lemon glass blossom candleholder by JellyBugArtworks



2T - 4T Lemon Drop Yellow Flapper Beanie with Double White Flower and <span class=

Super cute! Lemon drop flapper hat by loopy4ewe


Lemon and Lime Tiny Button Earrings Summer Fresh
Cute idea....lemon & lime button earrings made by Beaded and Buttoned


Lemon Meringue Pie Soap
More soap! I could eat it! Lemon meringue pie soap by luxury falls


Infant or Toddler Twirl Dress in Alexander Henry Juicy Lemons Dress...NB, 3m 6m, 9m, 12m, 18m, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5T, 6T...<span class=

Adorable juicy lemons dress sewn by dress baby beautiful


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Dave's Favorite Summer Dessert- Lemon Delight!

1c. cold butter
2 cups flour

1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened

1 cup powdered sugar

1 carton (8 oz) cool whip

3 c. cold milk
2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant lemon pudding mix


In a bowl, cut butter into flour until crumbly. Press into ungreased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350 for 18-22 min. or until set. Cool. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup cool whip. Spread over crust. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 min. Carefully spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with remaining cool whip (I don't like to put on this last layer of cool whip). I offer it if any one wants it, but it seems like too much and takes away from the other layers.

13 comments:

So blessed! said...

So love the citrus theme! To eat and to smell.
Gonna make that dessert for my family.
Thanks!

Steph said...

Cute stuff! Love the lemon dress.

thedomesticfringe said...

Love the lemon stuff. Those items are adorable and the lemon recipe looks very refreshing.

-FringeGirl

Adrienne said...

yummy! i accidentally bought lemon pudding the other day instead of vanilla for another recipe. i didn't know what i would do with it.... now i do! thanks!!!

kahlanne said...

Oh I wish I had pudding so I could make this tonight. So tempting to run to store and buy some. Hmmmm...should I or shouldn't I? Of course, I was hoping to use the excuse that I haven't been to the store when I don't cook tonight...can't very well do that if I go, can I?

Stephanie said...

I love that flapper hat and need to make one for myself!!! hmmm wonder if I can figure out the pattern?

I see you're on a lemon kick, painting any lemons these days, or maybe painting something yellow? :)

Ruth said...

Love them all.
Ruth

Joy said...

I love your lemon theme post--so fun! And that dress is darling! I love the fresh smell of lemons. I haven't visited your 'Art House' for a few weeks, but I didn't forget you!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

LOVE that bowl! And the hat!! (and the dress, if I could get it in my size!)
Thanks for the new recipe. We're on a summer-recipe kick right now! Can't wait to try this.

Paige said...

The lemon delight looks so yummy!!

Angie said...

I usually don't like yellow, but these are all so great!

heather said...

hey sara. cute post! to answer you question, i don't mind you using emma's picture. your mom or grandma will probably be able to sew that dress in an hour if they're experienced sewers. it was pretty easy. i borrowed the pattern from my neighbor, so i don't know how old it is, but it is a simplicity pattern called NEWLOOK kids #6478. have a happy day!

heather said...

oh, by the way, love the lemon dress! i've seen that fabric at joann's, so maybe you could have that dress made out it!! :)