Friday, June 5, 2009

it doesn't get cuter than this!!!

I got this in the mail yesterday- how cute!!!! But when I opened the beautiful package- YES! The plate. I love it, love it, love it. Thanks to Jill for the sweet and thoughtful early b-day gift. I am spoiled.




now to decide where to put the plate- it looks good on the red wall.....




looks great in the kitchen.....




love it on the chalkboard wall. Everything looks good on the chalkboard wall (everyone needs a chalkboard wall :)




Look what else Jill made for me! She is talented and so creative. I cannot wait to use this personalized paper. Here is the website with tons of cute stationary and verse cards (great idea!!!)


I hope Jill won't mind that I took this photo from her blog. This is where I first saw the plates. Gorgeous....gorgeous- and don't you love her lime light?!



And the cross! She made this cross. Adorable. Thanks, Jill. You definitely made me day :)

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love it!

Tammy said...

Wow, that's a beautiful package! Love the plate too!

Jill said...

Oh Sara! So glad you loved everything!- and the plate does look great, how will you decide? I now think I need a chalkboard wall! :)
Thank YOU sweet friend for your daily inspiration through your blog and darling artwork!
Many Blessings!

Keri said...

What a nice thing to get in the mail - all I seem to get is bills!
I really love the cross too.

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

wow-- so sweet!!! Great gifts!

gailsgarden said...

Would you write me a letter on the paper?? Uh? Please!!

Jen B said...

The plate looks beautiful up against your chalkboard wall--and the notepad is perfect! Thanks for your encouragement as well : )
Happy weekend!

Jessica said...

you are SO TALENTED!

Gina Lee Kim said...

prettiest packaging I've seen in a long time! When was it your b-day? cute plate collection.