Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my husband and father to our 3 children. I could not ask for a better husband. You are a treasure and I thank God for you every single day :) I love you!!!!




Happy Father's Day to my Dad! Thanks, Dad, for being a great father to me! I love you! We miss you and hope you can come visit soon (you haven't even met your grand-dog yet :)

If you want to get to know my dad- here is a post about him.


And last but not least- Happy Father's Day to my Father-In-Law! I am lucky to have such good in laws. Dad Mincy is a great father and wonderful grandfather to our kids. We are thankful for you, Pop Pop!

5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Nice tribute to the men in your life:)

Cindy @ Chalk it Up! said...

What a beautiful family! Happy father's day to all of your great dads!!
Cindy
www.chalkaboutit.blogspot.com

ko said...

so sweet! mmmmmmmmm peanut M&M's........mmmmmmmmmmnow you have my stomach growling!

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

So sweet! Love your banner!

Aren't we so blessed to have such amazing God-given men in our lives? Happy Father's Day to the best Father ever, for giving us these amazing people! :-)

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Hello, Oh I just cam across though Casa Petrie and drop by to congratulate you for winning.

Well, since I'm here . . . also Happy Father's Day to the the men in your family who are such dedicated fathers :-)