Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bowl of Cherries




My sweet Mom & Dad sent me an early b-day present. OOPS- was I supposed to wait until Friday to open?!? Well in any case the box was opened and I am thrilled with my sweet polka dot bowls! I opened a blue one first and thought to myself "I sure hope they are all different primary colors." Then I opened the next blue one and was just a tiny bit disappointed and thought that they were all blue (although all blue with white polka dots is incredibly cute too). Then I unwrapped the rest and cannot believe my luck- and how well my parents know me!!!!!! This is another one of those gifts that I could put in every room and use in a hundred different ways.

Thanks Mom & Dad :)

13 comments:

Monica said...

LOL! I can see you with your wide Skye eyes saying, "Was I supposed to wait?" You crack me up. (and I would have done the same thing!)

Farmgirl Paints said...

So cute! Your house is so colorful. I think you would be really fun to shop for.

Tammy said...

I love them! Your parents sure picked a perfect gift for you!

Jen B said...

The bowls look wonderful, just the right touch! Lucky you : )

Paige said...

Love those bowls! I think polka-dots are so cute!

Stephanie said...

Great bowls, I can see them filled with some yummy ice cream!

Tracey said...

Very cute and Happy Birthday to you!
Tracey

Kaki said...

Those bowls are adorable, as is your fireplace! Love the colors!

Jennifer said...

those are really cute!

So blessed! said...

Looks like your special day is starting off on the right track! Love the bowls. Oh and BTW they look great with your picture.
Hope you have a whole week of great blessings for your B/D.
Hugs.
Have a blessed one!

Sara said...

Every girl needs MORE polka dots! Wishing you a polka-dotty birthday week!

Ruth said...

They are so cute.

Ruth

Julie said...

i am so jealous of your chalkboard paint! we had a big wall with it but hubbyhated it so it had to be painted over - for the good of the marriage!!! i do still have a couple chalkboards around the house - we do homeschool ya know - but it is just not the same!!!
at least he loves the bright colors and all the other decorating I do!!!