Friday, May 8, 2009

more chalkboard paint

You are surely sick of seeing my chalkboard wall, but here it is again- the star of our kitchen :)


Chrissie Grace is having a chalkboard paint party! I had to join in the fun. I looked around frantically to find something to paint with chalkboard paint. This box will do. Candace and I had just gotten done decoupaging and here was the box with some blank space. This would be nice for organizational purposes and especially in our house because once something gets organized and put in a box it is liable to get moved somewhere else to be organized in a different way and then need a new label- just erase and viola! a blank space for a new label.







12 comments:

Adrienne said...

love your style!

Chrissie Grace said...

HI Sara
I got the linky working and posted your link. Of course I love the walls, and the box is great. We re-organize too a lot, so that is a great idea. I love all the color in this post!:)
xo
Chrissie

Jill said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! LOOOVE this idea!!!- Thanks for sharing!

Chastity Gomez said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog- I have been reading yours for a while now- just love all the color! I am dreaming of the day that we don't rent so I can PAINT!!! I was watching Martha Stewart the other day and she showed how to mix tile grout and latex paint(any color!) and you get a chalk board! Havent tried it yet but I LOVE the idea of a COLORED chalkboard! Just thought I'd share...

Stephanie said...

Love the chalkboard paint on the boxes, such a great idea!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

What a great and simple idea for that box! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that wall. How fun is that? My kids would have so much fun with it.

~Amanda

Jes said...

i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER get tired of seeing your wall. :~)

the undomesticated wife said...

Great projects! I'm glad you shared this with us!

Girly Stuff said...

Very cute!

Sharon said...

Great ideas! Never thought of it but LOVE it!!

Julie said...

I love your chalkboard wall!! we had one for awhile in our kitchen but my hubby hated the black so it had to go!!! i am very sad when i see how fun yours is but it will have to wait!!! i must also compliment youon your fun decor - i love it!! our house is not as bright but it will get their one of these days - it is fun to see someone else who has fun in their house and is not afraid to use bright and fun colors!!!

Merrie said...

How pretty and colorful! You must have a very fun home!