Wednesday, May 6, 2009

lamp


plain white lampshade...


Look what a Sharpie can do! It was really easy. Just draw whatever you want. I tried to copy what I saw here.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
As a side note: look what we read today in the boys devotional book (it seemed to fit into what I have been learning right now- more reminders)

So the next time you are feeling grumpy and impatient, pick up your Bible and start reading. God will comfort you and give you hope through His Word. Soon you will be recharged and ready to face the difficulties of your life once again.



8 comments:

Keri said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Love the lampshade. I don't care what you say - if you gave me a lamp shade and sharpie, it wouldn't look like that when I was done with it.
Beautiful, Sara!

lori vliegen said...

great lampshade project! it's amazing what a difference a little sharpie can make! and, what a super devotional message! :)

Jill said...

LOVE the lamp idea!!! the devotion is such a sweet reminder...
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!

Paige said...

LOVE the lamp! If only I could draw...

I needed to read that part of the devotional today too! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie said...

Great idea... I love sharpies, so many wonderful things can be made using a sharpie!

Farmgirl Paints said...

I just stumbled onto your blog it's so cute and so are you!! We have a lot in common. I'll definitely be back to check you out.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Yes, well...not all of us can use a sharpie:) The shade looks great!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

That looks so cute!!!! Now if I did it.....I wish I had your "artsy ability".

What book are you doing with your kids? We are almost finished with the one we are doing so I'm on the hunt for the next book.