Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday!

Are you ready to start a new week? I wanted to stay in bed and sleep and sleep!! But my sweet husband badgered me until I got out of bed. He knows if he doesn't (poor guy) that later I will tell him he was supposed to get me up!!!

Just to clarify- that last photo of Sadie and the pacifier- that is just a doll toy we had laying around that Sadie started to chew on- we thought it was pretty funny.

Yesterday was such a great day at church and I have so much to share! But now it is time to buckle down and get busy- school work with the kids, laundry, etc..

To some of you who have e-mailed me questions (paper lanterns, decoupage) I promise I am going to post some answers soon- and I am hoping to do a step by step decoupage post.

Have a wonderful Monday!!! Just remember (and this reminder is for me) that when the kids get rowdy and your blood starts to boil (this has already happened here this morning) - we need to renew our minds in God's word so we can respond in the right way!!!!!! We need to be completely satisfied by God! (we had a really good message about this yesterday)

6 comments:

Jes said...

Happy Monday to YOU! :)

I think it's so funny that people actually thought you gave your pup a real paci....teehee!

Shelly said...

Thanks for the reminder. Right before I read your post I just put my son in time out for messing with the cat. I am taking a deep breathe and starting over.

Jill said...

Great reminder!!! So true!
Happy mother's day week!
Many Blessings!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Thanks for a great reminder. Cooper is totally in the terrible two's! Breathe.....

Monica said...

You're not the only who had a hard time getting up this morning!

Richardson Family said...

Your blog always has great reminders of practically applying God's Word...we all need to be reminded of these things from time to time. That's why I love your paintings so much...it is putting His Word in front of you in a beautiful, artistic, unique way! You have truly inspired me! Thank you!!!