Tuesday, May 19, 2009

creative bloggers & their stuff

One of the things I love about blogging is the inspiration from other artists. I just got acquainted with Gina Lee Kim and love her work. Her studio is great- I want to be there and use those tables and ribbons and paints!


Doesn't this make you want to sit down and start creating?!?! What an inspiring place, Gina! Thanks so much for letting me share your pictures!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Thank you, So blessed for adding me to your top 10! Here are my top 10- although it was really hard to choose.

[1] kady hope- here is my post on Jes.

2. Raising Baby Ellie- cutest baby blog I have ever seen.

3* crafty crow- this is my all time favorite for kids crafts and activities.

4}. deep space sparkle- awesome art projects!!!

5. one pretty thing- she finds the good stuff on the web.

#6 whatever- Meg is very creative and fun.

7-- little nummies- so cute!!!

8. things with wings- love their art :)

9:: chrissie grace- here is my post on Chrissie.

10. jonquils and ladybugs- Stephanie is so creative and talented--the following pictures are from her blog:

Look at the little shoes she sewed. Adorable! (do they come in adult sizes?!?)

She also knits and quilts.

Love it all, thanks, Steph, for letting me steal your pics :)

Here are some more good blogs that I picked awhile ago.

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks Sara!! You're definitly on my top ten list as well!!!

I love the studio photos you're sharing, and that window seat with the book shelf underneath is awesome! Thanks for sharing and now I think I'll check out these great links.

gailsgarden said...

I love the studio but don't know how you can be neat AND creative. I am either/or!

Jes said...

awesome!!! what a sweet little surprise! thanks, pal :)

I just emailed you right before i came over...

Farmgirl Paints said...

I really love the studio you showed. I mean really love. I NEED one of those white desks and the seat with the bookself underneath...brilliant:)

Sara said...

Dear Mrs. Mincy,

Thanks for including me in your top ten! We think your blog is very special -- I hope my mom will make me a chalkboard wall. I'm just itching to color on the walls! Give Sadie a kiss for me.

Much love,
Baby Ellie

Gina Lee Kim said...

Thank you Sara for featuring my art studio. I am truly honored! I posted your blog on my blog as well (wink), some new paintings I'm working on here, AND a messy craft table at the moment as you can see herePlease know that YOU inspire me, Sara...
Warmly,
~gina

lori vliegen said...

i'm also a big fan of gina's...we could surely have a great time playing in her beautiful studio, couldn't
we?! :)

Jacqueline said...

You have such a lovely space here Sara. I am a HUGE fan of gina's and i really adore her studio. :)
Your top 10 items are soo cute...love these selections. Have a lovely merry happy day and it's really nice to meet you thru my dear friend gina! :)

meg duerksen said...

oh thanks for adding me to your list! awesome.
now i get a bunch more to check out too.

Angela Monique Brewer said...

I LOVE the window seat..her house makes me happy :)

Jill said...

Oh! What fun blogs to visit! I can't wait to stop by the ones that are new to me!
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!

Jill said...

someone just came over to our blog via yours, so I had to come and see what what was going on today! Thanks for including us in your list! You're one of our favorites too!

Ruth said...

I absolutely love that craft studio. It definitely makes you want to sit and create. I don't think I would leave that room for a week, at least.

I will have to take some time and visit your top ten. The things you showed are absolutely adorable. Love the little shoes and quilted bags.

Ruth