Monday, May 11, 2009

a bunch of pictures about random things

*First of all: the slip. This is what the 3 year old has worn for the last 3 days. Under her clothes or over her clothes- it is there. Cracks us up.

*recent paintings


*I love this quote.


*Another family tree. Thanks to my friend Jen who ordered the first one- She is the brains behind the verses, family names, etc.



*The first watermelon of the season!!!


*Mother's Day lunch made by my sweet husband- it was so good--and he did the dishes too- I know, I am spoiled.



*the chef, himself


*We got to go and see Dave's family this weekend. Here is Mom Mincy- she just graduated with her Master's degree! Congratulations!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Ah, I really like the dance in the rain painting. If you ever make a print of it I am getting it!

Stephanie said...

I love your daughters outfit! It reminds me of my sister when we were little, she wore some of the wierdest stuff but could pull it off, with such confidence.

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Your daughter's outfit is darling! Curious-- was it raining, or were the boots a fashion statement, too? Soo-ooo cute!

The dance in the rain quote is wonderful...I'd never heard it. Love the stars that you added!

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Dave must be so proud of his Mom..what an accomplishment, and on Mother's Day weekend!!

Jody said...

Love all these pics!
The family tree painting is amazing! I need to talk to you about that soon...would love for you to do one for our family!
Have a great week!!!
xxoo
jody