Wednesday, April 1, 2009

recent paintings & winners!

Custom paintings.
I am still posting each painting at the 2009 blog to keep track. That blog is more for ideas if you want to order a painting.


OK, so I put all the numbers in a hat and pulled 2 #'s very randomly and fairly :)

winner #1- Rachel Metcalf! Congrats, Rachel! I will get your Be Still & Know in the mail for you!

winner #2- Jes from KadyHope! Congrats, Jes! I will get your Jesus print in the mail!

Can you guys e-mail me your addresses? (saramincy@gmail.com) Thanks!!!

Thanks for the comments- it gave me a good idea about which print may sell more, etc.

8 comments:

Jes said...

Oh! I am SO excited!
Thank you so much, Sara!

Loveday's Day said...

Love the Phil 4:13 in pink and black. I love your scripture paintings.

The Metcalf family said...

WAHOO!!!! I'm super excited! I think that it will look great in our bedroom. BTW I have your "little things" print in my kids' room and I LOVE it! Thanks again! :)

Chrissie Grace said...

I LOVE the third one. The color combination is great!!
xo
Chrissie

lori vliegen said...

congrats to rachel and jes! these prints are wonderful! :)

Tracey said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

thedomesticfringe said...

Congrats to the winners!

-FringeGirl

Sarah said...

I love the Jeremiah print! Gorgeous colors.
My custom Caucutt print finally found a place on the wall....it has been visiting different places in the house since Christmas. :-) Now to get a family picture in a frame under it.....
I missed your giveaway! I am so sad.....you are doing some fun prints these days!