Tuesday, April 14, 2009

painting supplies

Yesterday the kids and I piled into the car and went to Jerry's Artarama (art supply store) for the first time. What fun we had. They still had eggs hidden around the store for the kids to find. That was especially nice and allowed me about 10 more minutes to shop in peace.

We were so excited when we saw these tiny canvases- only 2"x2" and 2"x4". Anybody want a painting for a doll house?! (pictured above between the 2 water cups)

shipping dept.


Anyway, I would highly recommend a trip to Jerry's if you have one near you. Really great art supplies for good prices. Thank Anita and Dave for encouraging me to go.

8 comments:

Sara said...

I am seriously loving that aqua color against the red!!

Chrissie Grace said...

Love this!

Stephanie said...

What a fun trip, I love art stores. And those little canvas's, how cute! It would be neat to hang a bunch of them on a wall to make one giant painting. Just a thought. Have fun painting!

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Wow. Could I borrow, like, just the talent in your pinkie finger? That would be all I can handle, I'm sure!

Paige said...

I love the new canvas! I have that quote in the signature line of my work e-mail.

Katrina Chambers said...

Oh wow! Your blog is amazing! I am off to read some more... :)

lesley grainger said...

love your art blog, such a blessing! your kids ideas are so fun. I will have to try the balloon thing. Like your space, lots of fun and bright colors. LG

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Thanks for telling us about the art store- I'll have to visit next time I get in the mood to teach the kids art- Bwahahahaha. Yeah right.