Thursday, April 30, 2009

:::necklaces:::paintings:::cards:::


What a great verse!



Another good verse! I think if I did not have the Lord, I would not be able to sleep at night.




work, work, work is fun. Stephanie- we are making some progress!!


Here it is, Nicole! Never tried the musical notes before--let me know if you want any changes.


Look what happens when you organize--I found some old necklaces made from sculpey clay. This one had to be restrung. There was a little clay pencil and also a pair of scissors that had broken. I wore this when I taught kindergarten. It made the kids happy when I wore it today. I made this one summer when I was home from college. I can remember lazy days of crafting, painting and creating all day. I am a bit jealous of that time- but you know what? having the kids and the colorful chaos really seems to heighten creativity around here.


This might be the face my kids see when they are in trouble :) The stare.

I LOVE making these necklaces! Someone asked about them and I can't remember who. If you are interested in something like this let me know- there are so many possibilities- the top rectangle tile has paper decoupaged on and the bottom round disk is painted- then the backs are different so they are reversible!

9 comments:

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Beautiful work as always- I'm still laughing over the post from your other blog- it just tickled my funny bone:)

thedomesticfringe said...

Great Necklace.

-FringeGirl

So blessed! said...

Love those verses too. More great work!
Skip on over to my blog, I left you a present. :-)

Kimm at Reinvented said...

Such cute ideas, as always! Sara, your blog is such a fun place to visit!

Stephanie said...

Hey that's my painting! Looks great, I was shocked to see my name all of a sudden as I was reading your post. Love the cards too, the buttons are fun!

Tales from Transylvania said...

Sarah, your creativity is just amazing! Your blog is so fun and ALWAYS challenges me to add more color to my life!

When I saw this blog I thought of you. http://www.marcusanddina.blogspot.com/

Kyle Knapp Groza

N Verdulla said...

I love my painting!! It looks great above my piano!!

Keri said...

Love the circles. Love the necklace. The "mad Sara" stare is scary. Maybe that's why your kids are so well behaved :)

Have a great day!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh I want that art necklace! ;) so cute!