Tuesday, April 21, 2009

love & patches




Love covers a multitude of sins......my poor husband experienced a lack of love today when he brought Sadie home from her first haircut.

The kids and I just stood looking with our mouths hanging open. I think the 6 year old started to cry......

Well- you would have too if you saw her leave as a fluffy little teddy bear-like puppy!

She is still her sweet self. And now we can see her eyes. So I am trying not to hold a grudge :)

Maybe I will show you Sadie's makeover--maybe not---maybe tomorrow when I can bear to take a picture :)

I love you, Dave, you know I do......

5 comments:

gailsgarden said...

why did Sadie need a haircut? couldn't you just cut around her eyes? she is so cute!

skB said...

aw, poor, poor Sadie! Just don't ever let Pop Pop give her a hair-cut:) I suggested that Dave bring dinner home tonight. . .did he?! :)

Stephanie said...

Don't worry it will grow back! Until then just dress her up in some fun and colorful sweaters!!

Jill said...

Good news! her hair will grow back fast! :) but, she was such a cutie with that sweet fur!

thedomesticfringe said...

Poor Sadie. It will grow.

-FringeGirl