Friday, April 24, 2009

a few pictures to bring a smile to your face

Guess what?!?! Only 18 school days left for us!!!! I am looking forward to ORGANIZING the whole house when school gets out- the closets are first- and then the kitchen drawers...and then the homeschool books and supplies. We have our work cut out for the summer!!! Anyone else have big organizing plans?

And there will be more time to practice making mom & dad's bed the right way :) What? Oh yes, they make my bed too- why not, I do wash their clothes. Something makes me think they might have put a pea under the pillows :)

*********************************************

I had to show you this adorable bathroom!!!!! Thanks for letting me share this photo, Jerusalem- I want to steal the W-A-S-H idea!!! Love it! Check out Jerusalem's blog for more cute ideas.

And little Sadie with a doll diaper on and a skirt around her neck. Yes, we love you, Sadie :) Thanks for putting up with dress-up time.

9 comments:

heather said...

you are one ambitious girl!!! we still have a month left, but my plans include sewing. i want to really get into that!

Stephanie said...

Love the wash sign, really cool. Love the stack of pillows, maybe that should become a new trend!

Momma Rae and the Deputy said...

my organizing plans are for the office.... you wanna share you organizing techniques!?!? could totally use help here....

I have SO MUCH space in here..but not the furniture..so stuff is still in boxes. and bins..YUCK!

once we get some kiddos I don't want to have to do any organizing til school starts int eh fall....

lori vliegen said...

you always have lots of FUN stuff going on in your house! i'm going to have to see what my pillows look like all stacked up like that! and i think that little sadie is the cutest thing ever! :)

So blessed! said...

Well, I am so smiling! :-)
Love the pillows. That was the best.

Fifi said...

Haha.... I do find that interesting that they make your beds! Do they have to make their own to ?

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

My plans are going to the pool!!!!

Lovin' Sadie's diaper....what a patient dog!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Ummm...organizing? What's that? Just kidding- I'm cleaning everything out for the yardsale, so hopefully that will be organization enough:) Poor Sadie. I heart her even though I'm probably allergic to her.

Keri said...

Love the way they made your bed! Hey, can't stop creativity, right?