Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have put up another blog page- just for each custom painting that gets done for 2009. This page may help you if you are wanting me to paint for you and are looking for ideas. I have this link on my side bar too (custom paintings *2009*).

If you are interested in a custom painting on canvas- I would love to paint for you! Dave & I are tweaking our schedules and finding more hours for me to paint! E-mail me your ideas and I will get back to you with price & details. THANKS TO MY SWEET AND FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS! You are wonderful!

Etsy news- I try to keep the shop stocked- BUT- if you don't see a print that you want- please e-mail me and I will get it in there for you. I am working on more stuff to sell on Etsy and am thinking of sticking some fun things in there just to try. Button rings and painted clothes pins....any other suggestions?

9 comments:

heather said...

i'm sure i'll be ordering something soon! i'm loving my trust in the lord! i have a friend that loves it and says she wants to order something from you! happy new year!

Jessica said...

Alpha prints. I love those! My sister was so thrilled with her house print!!!

Fifi said...

Hiya....... I did a post on my blog about you! Come on over and have a look see!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I popped over from Fee's blog. Love your art- so colorful and vibrant!

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going so well for your business! Maybe some magnets would be a fun addition?

Check out my blog for exciting news about my business!

Vickie said...

I just found your neat blog. I love your fresh, bright, spontaneous art. It's so fun to look at.

Jody said...

Hi Sara...
You won my little giveaway! Congrats!!! Happy Friday night!:)
jody

Anouk said...

Hi Sara! I can't even remember how I found your blog, but I enjoy reading it. I just wanted to make a comment that you might want to change something in your etsy store. For the "Welcome" print, you have that it would be nice as a "house warning gift." Shouldn't that be "house warMing"? It gave me a good chuckle.

You do very nice work - glad to see you can use your hobby and passion to such a great extent. God bless!
Anouk (Michaud) Scott

www.youbelong.net/thescotts

knackstudio said...

definitely the button rings, and I thing your paper garlands and felt birds would sell like hot cakes!!

I'm going to post about mine on the blog as soon as I remember to style a shot of it!!