Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Work....Back to School

School books ready to go


paint on the hands



works in progress


We start back to school on Wednesday- are we ready?????? I have no idea- the books and subject matter are ready- but what about the brains? The kids have just gotten to where they will sleep in a bit (8 am :) What do you do when the teacher just wants to have recess???? (or lunch break....or snack time.....)

I have absolutely nothing else to say. Hope you have a great Monday night~ may your Tuesday be full of color & inspiration. The kids and I are going to drop a trunk load of junk at Goodwill.....I am sure they will be thrilled with that activity for their last day of Christmas break :)

6 comments:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Hello! I feel the same way...starting up was difficult, but we managed to yesterday. We didn't get through everything, but enough. I am doing the goodwill think as well! It's winter cleaning now, forget the Spring Cleaning!
Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the prayers, greatly.

Mind Your Manors said...

I am so jealous looking at your organization!! I really need to do that myself! I cannot wait to see what you create in 2009!

Amy

thedomesticfringe said...

I think it takes a while for our brains to get back into gear after the holidays. It's not easy to drop right back into a full schedule. Happy school days!
-FringeGirl

Jody said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I have been lurking on your blog for a while, and have never left a comment---I love your colorful, happy home & art!!!! Good luck with "back to school" tomorrow!
Jody

andrewprice08@comcast.net said...

Girl, you are lookin mighty organized and ready to roll! My kids went back today and I missed them but really enjoyed the quiet and was able to get some cleaning done.

Have a great back to school day!

Lisa said...

You are so organized! We started school on Monday and the brains were a little slow, but the boys had fun later playing basketball on the icy driveway. Happy Wednesday!