Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lydia's Painting

A visit to Lydia's painting (and Lydia and her kids too :). My poor friends- what if they got sick of their painting? Would they take it down and quick put it back up when I come over?? (those are the crazy kinds of things that go through my head.....). Announcement: if you get sick of your painting, I would totally understand if you took it down!

Thank you to my friends and their support of my art!!!! I love you all! You are an encouragement to me.

6 comments:

Keri said...

I CAN'T wait to get your painting up. You see, it really wasn't in my budget back in October, so I took it down and gave it to Calvin to put up and give me for Christmas. I think I'll blog about it once I get it back up!

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

I swear, Lydia, I didn't tell anyone in the Mincy clan about taking down the painting. She must have heard it from someone else... ;-)

Merry Christmas and Soli Deo Gloria!

Lacy said...

I would never get sick of your paintings and hope to have some soon!

mikki roo said...

That is so beautiful, I'm still waiting for my paintings from you... but I don't care if they don't come for Christmas cuz then I can keep them for myself! And I don't get sick of paintings, I just "repurpose" them and move them to another room!

gailsgarden said...

The painting looks great in Lydia's house and so does the apron she is wearing!

Lisa said...

The painting looks beautiful! I sometimes wonder if relatives put our kids' pictures up when they know we are coming to visit, or if it's like that all the time. :)