Thursday, December 18, 2008

December Birthdays

Happy Birthday to all of the December babies in our family!!!! Just for your Birthdays, I made you some Oreo balls....



Have you ever had Oreo balls??? They are SO good. I was going to type out my recipe, but my sister in law already did-- you can see it here on her very creative blog.


So here are my treats to share--just for you Trish, Sarah, Stephen, Brynn, Mom M, & Dad M. And also for the Dec anniversaries!!!!! My parents and Dave's parents both got married at the end of December. We love you all.

Following photos are just stuff we've been working on. Hope you all have a wonderful Friday tomorrow- it is clean the house day for us.





10 comments:

skB said...

well, thank ya! :) Looks like you guys are doing some very fun projects and staying warm:)

Jennifer said...

did you save me some?

Pam said...

My, those Oreo Balls look tasty! You are the third person I've heard mention them this week! Must be a sign.

thedomesticfringe said...

You are so creative! You could write a book of ideas for the rest of us uncreative lumps of humanity.
Great, great stuff.
-FringeGirl

Jessie said...

Hey you could have shared!! LOL!!

Also I need to know how to make the tree and the birds love them

Are you going to keep it up all year?

Had fun today! :-)

Pop Pop & Granna said...

Well, thanks! I've never had them dipped in chocolate -- I've heard they are really good that way!

ko said...

OREO BALLS ARE MY FAVORITE!! MY FAV FAV FAV FAV TO BE EXACT!!MMMMMMM I LOVE THEM! I love those stars too! PRECIOUS!

Marjorie said...

Oreo balls?! hmmmm...

love the button stars :)

Merry Christmas!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Thanks so much for getting me addicteds to buttons. Rich really appreciates it. I bought those Italian sodas the other night and have now decided when I finished drinking the soda, I'm going to cover then in buttons and make twig vases, I'll give you two if you like!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Oh yummy on the oreo balls! How do you have time for all this stuff? You amaze me!

Yes thanks for noticing my mispelling of the bowls! That was funny.

I hope you are enjoying your clean home and your candles burning!!!!