Thursday, December 11, 2008

birds::BiRDS::birds::BiRDS

Some of you have asked about the birds on the mantle. My friend Sarah found the pattern here- they are pretty easy to make....I did make one, but my top fabric was a little heavy, and so the bird looked messed up. So, if you follow the pattern I am sure yours can look beautiful like Sarah's or the ones here at Spool.

Speaking of birds......
The kids and I are having so much fun making these felt birds. They will be made into something that I cannot reveal yet b/c of the grandparents who read this. Lets just say that these birds will soon be mobile.....:)

I love birds! Once again, God our great Creator, has overwhelmed us with His beauty and we try in vain to copy the artistry.

7 comments:

Rachel and Jacob said...

cutes. love your ideas and colors!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

You are such a great mommy, getting your kids to do this. My kiddos have VERY SHORT attention spans and so I never get them to finish anything big:(

Jessica said...

my mom just sent me your blog and told me that i'd love it. . .boy was she right.

i can't wait to go back through all your posts!!!!

have a blessed weekend!

Nikki said...

I found you through the Nester. I have just spent the last several minutes looking through your posts and your home makes my SMILE! I love all of the color and whimsy!

Kathryn said...

Here from The Nesting Place. I think I have found a new favorite blog! Lots of great ideas and fun art!

Cary said...

May I just say, I LOVE your home! I LOVE your blog! I LOVE how colorful everything is. I can't wait to visit you on a regular basis!

Lacy said...

Love these little guys. Cant wait to see the creative outcome!:)