Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged- 4th of 4th

Heather & Wendy tagged me to find the 4th photo out of the 4th album on my computer:

Oh yum! This was almost a year ago when Dave and I went away to the Wild's music retreat and on the way stopped at Panera Bread Co. The food was so delicious that I had to take a picture. This was some kind of wonderful tomato soup with a Greek salad, and a sour dough roll.

That was a fun tag- you never know what picture you will come up with. I will tag anyone who wants to do this.
****************************************

I am SO excited to show you all pictures of our latest home improvement!!!!!! My mom helped me paint the hallway going upstairs. I am so happy with the color. Can you guess the color?

5 comments:

Laura said...

Orange?

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

Lime green or red! That picture of me with the snake is a hoot- I look like maybe I'm having second thoughts:)

chrissie grace said...

my guess is lime green!

thedomesticfringe said...

My guess is ORANGE! That meal looked yummy.

Keri said...

Yummm. I love Panera and it has been a long time since I've been. I could eat the French onion soup everyday.