Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Monday

I got some more prints today- As For Me & My House is for sale at my etsy shop. I only listed one, but if that sells, I can add more. If you want more than one or don't see what you are looking for, please let me know.

As soon as I can get to it, I am going to be listing special variety card packs----- 10 (or 11) different cards for a special Christmas price!!!!! I know you would love it and snatch them right up (unlike the poor, forlorn Christmas tree canvases that have not sold.....maybe we need a sale on them too- or a contest with prizes and the winner gets to pick a tree!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!) I do owe it to you- my loyal customers....I will get back to you on that.

1 comment:

Matt & Liz said...

Oh yes, make the trees a prize....I want to win again! =) I was actually just thinking about those trees and wondering how you did it so I could make one for myself....5 years from now when I get around to it. =) By the way, thanks for posting the link about the Thanks Tree. I'm doing that this year and hope to make it a tradition. Keep all of the creative stuff coming; love it all!