Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling Better & Goodies from the Printer

Doesn't just looking at this picture make you feel better?!?!?! This is what a sweet friend brought me yesterday afternoon, and honestly I have felt better ever since :)


Some cards from the Printer and ribbon from Michaels $1 bin- LOVE the $1 ribbon bin!!!!!!




Christmas card packs of 5 on sale now at my etsy shop


Here it is the ultimate variety card pack!!!!! Pack of the 10 cards you see here- only $15!!!!! On sale here. And here is the tree giveaway- I am going to be stingy and make you buy something to get in on the drawing.......if you buy anything from the etsy shop from now until Saturday you will get entered into the drawing for a decoupaged Christmas tree painting!!!!

6 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

That soup sure looks yummy.

Your cards are adorable. I loved looking at it last year hanging on my christmas card garland. You are soooo talented.

Laura D said...

I think I need to find that $1 bin at Michael's! I'm loving your ribbon. Especially the black and white polka dots. (I'm really into polka dots lately.) I love that variety set of cards. Although, I have tons of cards around here already.(Not as nifty as those ones though!)Just have to ask myself if I really NEED some more! = ) They're so tempting though.

thedomesticfringe said...

Those cards are SO pretty! I love your ribbon collection. I need to go to Michaels.

ko said...

I love that card you sent me with my CUPCAKE canvas....that is GORGEOUS! THank you! All of your cards are beautiful!
KYley

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I really need to buy some all occasion cards from you...

Matt & Liz said...

I can't find the Christmas cards on etsy. Did you sell them already?