Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Eclectic Furniture Garden- Tour of the Cuteness

This is the cute consignment store that I take my stuff to. Some of it has sold, and I am grateful for that. It is just a good place to be able to take the big stuff that would be hard to ship. And it is nice to see it on display. We went today to drop some stuff off (goodbye red shelf...). My mom and I both came out with a purchase. I will show you what that is further down in the post.



They have classes where you can come and learn how to refinish furniture and learn different paint techniques. Here is the workshop part.


OOh look, that is a sold tag on Ps. 23- a good sign.



I have my eye on this little red table set.









Here they are- we could not resist!!!!! The flowers. I got the one in front, round with pink and orange. Mom got the one behind it with the orange petals. They are at least 3 feet tall. The only kind of flowers that bloom at my house!




Hope you enjoyed your tour! Maybe it made you happy to see the color and whimsy.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

tell me again where this is....i see some things I'd love to have! i'd love to visit

Laura D said...

Definitely made me happy! Not only to see all the colors, but also because I think that little consignment shop might take too much of my "extra income" if I lived closer. Great stuff in all your wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing and brightening my day.

Tracey said...

What a cute shop!! Love the flowers you bought.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and your family!!
Tracey

Hamilton Houseful said...

Love it! My mom and I could spend hours in there I'm sure....hours and dollars!

thedomesticfringe said...

Wow! I would LOVE to go to this store. Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I want this store to come and live in my house:)
...but Rich doesn't.