Monday, October 27, 2008

Work

workin' on trees


Workin' on the bowl of kisses....




I am working real hard not to eat all of this leftover Pumpkin Nut Crunch. You have GOT to try it.....
1 box yellow cake mix
1 16 oz. can solid pumpkin
1 can evaporated milk
3 eggs
4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 c. sugar
Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, & spice. Pour into 9x13. Sprinkle with cake mix. Top w/pecans (walnuts are yummy too, that is what I used) and melted butter (how much butter? I just drizzled the whole top pretty good). Bake at 350 for 50-60 min. Serve with whip cream. Can't decide if it is better the first or second day (we never have had the chance for a third day).


rings, rings


Awww, the little people have been working too.



Workin' on my lovely stove top work space.
You people do like the Proverbs 3:5,6 (thank you :)

7 comments:

chrissie grace said...

Hey girly
i looove your trees. They are so clever!!
xo
Chrissie

thedomesticfringe said...

Those trees are such a cute idea! The button rings are very creative too.

skB said...

I love the trees!!

gailsgarden said...

I made that dessert for our church dinner on Sun. Stella raved about it and Angela asked for the recipe. However we did get home with some. I am planning on a piece with a cup of tea! Joy adds cream cheese, icing sugar and cool whip to the top. I don't think we need all that but I am sure it is yummy!

Tracey said...

The pumpkin nut crunch sounds so yummy!! Thanks for sharing, I am gonna try that!

Keri said...

I have to try the pumpkin dessert. Sounds delicious!

Trinity Mommy said...

Thank you for the ring, I LOVE it!