Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Portrait, Some Shoes, & A Visit


Since I posted a photo of Dave at the fair, I thought it only fair to post a picture of me at the fair too. This is mommy by the big pumpkin eating the blue cotton candy. The 5 year old gets a real kick out of drawing my hair.
Aren't these the cutest shoes ever?!?!?!!?!?! I saw them here.

Just a little visit to my painting (and Edith). The painting is doing fine, no major adjustment issues, although it did say it missed me.

Have a nice Thursday. We have a soccer game and mac n' cheese on the agenda.

11 comments:

Keri said...

That is some hair in your portrait - I guess you just got off one of those fair rides that turns you upside down??

ko said...

ahhhhhhh love the portrait......nothing like seeing how our kids see us! SO CUTE! WOW! LOOK AT THAT PAINTING! GORGEOUS! SPeeking of painting....I forgot to mail you $$$$$$$$$...I am so sorry! I have been so busy!!!!!
I will get it out today!
kyley

Lisa said...

That is a cute drawing of your hair. :) Love the wall-size painting too.

Pop Pop & Granna said...

Sara, I think Wil did a good job of capturing your personality in the picture -- kids drawings are always so fascinating to me -- look at the big smile -- I think that is a great tribute to you! I absolutely love your big drawing -- beautiful!

gailsgarden said...

Keep the drawing forever!

Jennifer Anderson said...

Great portrait! I love hearing kids describe what they have drawn. The hair is definitely fun. I love the big painting too - especially the vines and flowers. Very nice.

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I love where your arms are! :)
I love the shoes too I like the blue ones.

thedomesticfringe said...

I love, Love, LOVE that painting. Shoes are cute too!

Jerry said...

nice job on the painting! I need to have you paint something for me...

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I heart those shoes:)

Sun-Kissed Savages said...

Great pictures!!--both of them!!
(Wish I could have that picture in my own kitchen. I know it would put a smile on my face every morning!)