Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pedestal Bowl & Christmas Orders


Pedestal bowl before, fresh from Goodwill, getting sanded and ready to be painted. I have had this bowl for awhile now and was half done, and not motivated to finish. But was inspired by Heather's pumpkins and cute cake stand today. So it is finished except for some more modpodge.



*Deadline* for anyone wanting a custom painting for Christmas- please email me this week to get your order in. I am starting on more family trees, several Prov. 3:5,6, but still have time to get a few more in before Christmas. My email- saramincy@gmail.com

9 comments:

Jes said...

LOVE it. L-O-V-E. love it. i think i need to make a trip to the thrift store today :)

skB said...

how cute!

Wendy said...

Love it!!!!!! so cute :)

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Super cute! I can't believe you did all that in 1 day. Super woman.

Blissful Nikki said...

oh this is too cool!!!!!! you are WAY too talented! hehe

hazel said...

Sara, I just love it! Your joy shows in everything you do!

Donette said...

How beautiful! In it's original state, I would have passed it without a second thought. I love it now!

thedomesticfringe said...

How cute! You're so talented.

heather said...

i'm shopping with a new eye now!...how can i make it cuter?! it is perfect!