Thursday, October 30, 2008

I have run out of some prints- the As For Me and My House......and the A House is Made of Walls & Beams.....

I am planning to put in an order at the Printers early next week. Please let me know if there are prints or cards that you want to buy. Find out if what you want is in stock. This will be my last order for 2008.

Also, I have custom orders booked until Christmas- so start thinking now what you want me to paint for you in '09 :) You all are the greatest customers....I will have to think of a really good customer appreciation sale.

email me with orders or questions. saramincy@gmail.com

Thanks and have a nice weekend. Don't eat too much candy.....

3 comments:

thedomesticfringe said...

Oh, but eating too much candy is what I do best.

Jes said...

wow! you have been busy!
love the way your bathrrom turned out. creative and cute as always. :)
thanks so much for your encouraging comments and esp. for your prayers. you are so appreciated!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

...and she's says not to eat too much candy...HAH! I'm hoping someone in my neighborhood bought Reeses Pieces for all the kids.