Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cute Stuff


Look at these pumpkins that I saw on By His Good Grace. She has such a cute "spin" on the salad spinner pumpkins :)
My Mom & Dad sent us this cute and fun book all about NYC. There are pictures of the Macy's Day Parade, and the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, a subway station, and so many more vintage NY scenes. The kids and I love to look and look and find the many fun things described in the book. Trish, have you guys seen this book? I am sure you would enjoy it, as you have been to each site, I am sure. My Mom got us one for a good price on Amazon where they have used copies.

There are cute little bonuses like the author paints her daughter and friends into every page. And on the FAO Schwartz page, the author's daughter has painted her own portrait into the picture.

4 comments:

thedomesticfringe said...

Cute pumpkins. I'll have to check out that book! FAO Schwartz is the best, "funnest" toy store around.

Star*Spangled*Eyes said...

Hi Sara,
Just a quick note to ask you to check out my latest post on my blog regarding some cards I just made over the weekend. I finally cleaned off my craft table :) Let me know what you think.
Chrissy
http://athenaspsyche.blogspot.com

hazel said...

Hey Sara, This reminded me of you, have you seen it?
Enjoy!
http://lulucarter.typepad.com/lulu_carter/2008/10/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall.html

Trish said...

I LOVE the looks of that book! I want to get it, I'm coveting very badly :0)