Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's Cookin'?

A little cafe curtain rod to hold some fabric

This is the view you get if you sit on my washer or dryer.....See, now when I do laundry I get to be in this cozy little colorful spot.




Dave getting ready to bake some banana bread- need any sugar? We have enough to spare :) I just thought he was so cute in there baking away.

It did turn out yummy....I told him that if he really wanted he could take over all of the baking and cooking. He didn't seem so sure about that. But I know he was happy with his comfort food :)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

did i tell you how much i love banana bread????? (ha ha). do you have a bread machine?

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

mmmmm. I was thinking of making some banana bread myself for my bible study tomorrow. I had chocolate chips to mine sometimes!

Carrie said...

Ohhh!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE banana bread! What a sweet hubby!

rabryan said...

I can't believe he let you take a picture of him cooking! Even if Bobby could cook I don't think he would.

ko said...

How sweet it that! What a cutie pie~ I think banana bread is my fav of all favs.....well, it ranks way up there! Love your view wile doing laundry! WAY BETTER Than mine! You give me so many GREAT ideas!
I hope you had a wonderful tuesday!
BLESS YOU SWEET SARA!
KYley

Lisa said...

How sweet that he baked some banana bread. I should make some too.

Angela Monique Brewer said...

My question is...why would anyone be sitting on the washer or dryer?!