Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Re*decorating

The bamboo- nice for summer- but time for it to go.


Take one



Take two- add a few more plates



Take three- take away the apples (being realistic and knowing someone would eat them), and switch the large painting.

Next project: paint the mantle and fire place. Maybe chocolate brown.....???? But honestly, with the mess on the front porch to fix, I don't see any new projects getting done in September (maybe when my mom comes to visit?!?!)

Speaking of chocolate brown. I have an outfit that I want to design a room around. Brown couch, striped blankets, and polka-dot pillows.

8 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

I love the black plates. Did you find them at tj maxx? I also love the idea of painting the fireplace brown. I sit here in this house and in my mind pretend decorated and i think about painting my mantle brown too!

Chrissie Grace said...

I love the pumpkin painting!!
I gave you a little shout out on my blog today:)
Chrissie

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love dark browns! A room in those colors would be tres jolie!

Jes said...

love the *new* mantle...but bring the BIG pumpkin painting back!! it's wonderful :)

ko said...

2 cute!!!!!

ko said...

2 cute

Angela Monique Brewer said...

Love the idea for the polka dot and striped room!

Lacy said...

What a great idea to start idea in your head...an outfit! I love the pumkin painting.