Monday, September 15, 2008

orange, the sad porch, teeth art, & curtains

just finding some orange in the everyday....




so sad! This is what it happening to the front porch :( The cement is so porous that the moisture comes from underneath when it rains and causes these bubbles. Not sure what we will do about this. (this is the worst spot- the rest still looks ok)


Smile- and show us those incisors!



I had to share this little project because the kids enjoyed it so much, and because when I find a project that they all like and can do -that is priceless. Just squish mini marshmellows flat and round for the molars, and squish sideways for the front 4 incisors, glue them all on, including corn kernels for the 2 canines. This is from my trusty BJ curriculum.





everybody needs a little more black in their lives...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Those "teeth" look so real. What a great project!

Wendy said...

I love the teeth project - we'll have to do that one! I also like the black print added to your window. :)

ByHISgoodGRACE said...

Hey there,
I have an idea for your porch. Use the brush on outdoor varnish! You can get it from any craft store. Just put a couple coats on. It will protect the paint from the elements. It should help anyway!

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Such a bummer about the porch. That was alot of hard work. I will have to try the teeth project. That was so fun. I love the black fabric!

Victorious1 said...

What a memorable project - great pictures!