Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank You.....Shaggy Hair....& some inspirational words

Thanks for all of the great coffee ideas! You all are creative and so brainy :) Of course I could go and Google coffee quotes, but I love to hear from you, my sweet friends! And now I will have to choose which quote to use and who will get a free print.

I am so sorry that my post was misleading, I think it sounded like I was going to paint on coffee mugs....but I meant that I was going to paint a canvas with pictures of coffee mugs :) Sorry for the confusion....

THANK YOU to all of you kind people who have bought prints in the last few days! I have been SO completely encouraged!!!! I also have renewed interest in etsy now that I have made a few sales. My next project is to add the In Everything Give Thanks prints to the etsy shop.

I really hope that you all are having a great Friday. I am spoiled rotten and had my sweet little Nanny come today. She is the daughter of a friend, and she comes once a week to play with the kids while I clean. So my house is clean for the moment and the kids are having quiet and/or nap time, so life is good!
Thank goodness for the 5:30 appt...........maybe I will get it all chopped off :)


Some scripture to inspire us and remind us to be like our Saviour & Example- Jesus Christ.

9 comments:

Laura D said...

I just did a painting with that verse on it as well. Only I just realised that I only put the reference as Gal 5:22 not 22-23! And there isn't room to add it... oh well! I always love your blog. Thanks for brightening my day!

Jes said...

yay for your etsy shop gettin' some love!! it IS encouraging. oooh, and i can't wait to see these coffee mug prints. :) thanks, too, for the inspiration at the end of this post. we all need the reminder, and sometimes more than others!! hope your weekend is BLESSED!

Dramagirl said...

You are so funny! Love the hair-do!! When in the world do you have time to keep up with all of these blogs. I'm just catching up with your last month of blogging! Good job! I'll try to do better!:)

joyfullness said...

Sara!! I like the hair!! That looks like mine half the time when the boys are wrestling with me...or when i first wake up...or..if i didn't leave the house yet until 3pm...anyway..
can't wait to see the Coffee prints... i may need one next to my half full print!! saving my etsy money...
have a love-fully day!

ko said...

I love your hair.....your cutting it? well, actually you probably already did! :) I am having coffee......yummy....and loving your blog this morning..what a beautiful painting!!! :)
have a great weekend!
Kyley

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

This is my first visit to your blog! So much inspiration and creativity! I'm really drawn to your color scheme as well!

Lisa said...

Love the colors of your new painting! Great verse too!

I am totally overdue for a haircut too. Last time was April. Can't wait to see your new do!

Jennifer Anderson said...

I love the new painting! The combination of colors is so pretty. You are so creative and fun!
Jennifer

Sarah said...

OK, that totally changes everything! I had a great coffee quote,but I figured it would be too long to put on a mug. :-)

I desperately need a haircut. But I always put it off until I hate looking at myself, and then I don't know what I want to do. The whole process is too frustrating. I need to just chop it all off short and keep it the same way!

Here is the other coffee quote that I like: "No coffee can be good in the mouth that does not first send a sweet offering of odor to the nostrils." Henry Ward Beecher