Saturday, August 9, 2008

Scrapbook Paper- the makeovers and transformations of an ordinary side table and a shabby breadbox


This paper makes me happy! I have been in the decoupage moooooood....

This has been a slow makeover. My parents brought us this cute little table. The drawer got painted months ago, and now the top is finished....wonder what will become of the rest of it?



Mmmm fresh and beautiful and sent with love, what more could you ask for?!


Little shabby bread box....needed some COLOR



This is one of those frame-less frames- just the glass, back and clips for the side, to showcase some of the pretty papers.


Here is the chest of drawers that was in our daughter's room, but with her big armoire and closet, she just didn't need this- and I love it out here in the kitchen. Now it holds art supplies.


more mod-podge and more paper...

In case anyone has noticed, we took my art off of the mincymedia site. This was a sad day for Dave and me as we enjoyed collaborating this way, but it just wasn't working that well for the art. I had no idea how to work the HTML, etc, etc. We are slowly getting all of the prints and cards transferred over to my etsy shop.

7 comments:

PRICELESS MEMORIES said...

Looks so cute! I love them all. You did another great job!

Lisa (Morning Rose) said...

Your little girl's room is adorable! Your house is so colorful. You've been busy!

Sarah said...

I love it all! The burst of colour always brings a smile to my face.

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love all of it! The table is BEE-YOO-TI-FUL!! Are you interested in my stash of scrapbook paper? I quit scrapbooking a couple of years ago and will NEVER go back. I'd love to give it to you if you want it...

Rachel said...

yeah you got me hooked on modpodge toooo :)


you have such a lovely home Sara.

ko said...

hey...um check out my Tuesday post..you might find your name...hehehehe

Sarah said...

I want to come hang out at your house next time I am feeling down. I love these! So pretty adn cheerful!