Friday, August 22, 2008

I LOVE This Stuff!!!!! (found on Etsy)

I have a new favorite artist.....her name is Jes and she has a blog and an etsy store. This stuff is SO CUTE!!!!!! I have used up every single penny of my August budget, so I am planning to use my September mad money on a little apple dish or some of these GREAT buttons OR one of her little houses (I was nervous that these would sell out, but I see that she does custom work too!!!!!)



I asked Jes if I could use one of her pictures, but I could not just take one!!! I have to say it- cute as a button :)




adorable.

Do you just love this stuff?!?!?!

Have a great weekend! I'll be back here on Monday (unless I have the irresistible urge to blog before then.....)

5 comments:

joyfullness said...

Oh Sara!! I am in Love....I have been trying to tell you this all morning..but my computer hasn't been cooperating!!! I found you through Jes's blog...and i have been reading through your posts and totally indulging myself in your creativity....Your faith is so encouraging to me and i am grateful for the time i have had to learn about you today!!
Oh..and i can't say enough about this sweet friend of mine!! I just love her!! I have a growing collection of her hand made goodness throughout my home..and i am always looking for her next creation!! I am so thrilled that you posted about her...i'm sure she is tickled and honored as well!
Have a Love-fully day!!
Joyfullness

Jes said...

oh, sara! you're the sweetest! thank you so much! and just so you know, i feel the SAME WAY about your art. your home is just overflowing with happiness and cheer. LOVE that!!

be blessed :)

~jes

pinkcherrymama said...

i LOVE your art and your home...they are so happy! beautiful stuff...
be blessed (i see jes has already blessed you!)
~roberta

Rachel said...

cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

i LuV etsy.

Vintage Mommy said...

Yes, I DO, because I love green and red!