Friday, August 8, 2008

First Item to Arrive From Zazzle

I have to say I am a little disappointed with the key chain. I thought it would be a heavy metal piece with the image attached. It it just like a button that you would pin on your second grader that says "It's my Birthday!" It is not a bad quality- just not what I was expecting. I am sure that in the description of the product, they explained the dimensions, etc, and maybe I should have known. Oh well, I will probably give it to Lydia since she said she might order one :)

I better run down to the mailbox to see if anything else has arrived from them. I ordered the tie (Dave promises to wear it :), the 10 commandment poster, and the alpha-bag. I'll let you know what they are like.

Just a little info about zazzle in case you are wondering. It is this site where you can upload any of your pictures and add them to any number of products that they sell. Nothing gets printed or made unless someone orders one. So I have a "zazzle shop" that shows things that I put together using my images and their stuff. If you decide to buy something- you order straight from them, they print the item and send it to you. Then I would get a royalty. The higher I price the item, the more royalty I get. And anyone can do this. The possibilities are endless. You could easily print up t-shirts for a family reunion with a family picture and caption, etc.

This sounds like a commercial for them, when really I am not totally sure about them yet, I will have to wait and see how the other merchandise turned out.

Don't worry, Mom, that is paint and not blood on my hand.

4 comments:

ko said...

well, it looks cool!:)

gailsgarden said...

I wasn't worried but I did wonder why you didn't wash your hand! Once a mom...

mrs.pabody said...

So... you're trying it out! :)

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love your little comments to your mom:) I also like the keychain! Rich and I are still "discussing" a verse for our painting. Who knew it would be so hard?