Monday, July 7, 2008

We are Happy to be Home

my parent's Canadian farmhouse

After 3 1/2 weeks we are home from our travels...NY first, then up to be with my parents in Eastern Canada. We had a wonderful time with family. We thank God for our safety. We thank God for our sweet family members who we could spend time with. And now I thank you, my dear readers, who will put up with more vacation pictures for the next year or so :)

Today it is get the groceries and do continuous loads of wash. I am so happy to be home! Happy to put our clothes in the drawers where they belong, and happy to have my wireless Internet access back!!!!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Home sweet home. Glad you are back and that your vacation was so wonderful.

Jennifer said...

welcome back! I thought you weren't coming home till Tue/Wed! we missed you!

mrs.pabody said...

Welcome HOME!!!!!!!! I really missed you!

4kids&luvit said...

Yay, you're home! If you want to have the house to yourself tomorrow to catch up, we are home all day- I can babysit! Even though travels are fun, it IS always good to be home!

rabryan said...

Welcome home! I've enjoyed seeing all your pictures...it sounds like y'all had a blast. (I was starting to get a little afraid you and Dave might find Clayton too boring after all your exotic travels!)
:O)

Sarah said...

You guys had the best vacation! I am a little jealous.... :-)

And I can put up with alot, but missing wireless internet is very hard. VERY hard.......