Friday, July 18, 2008

A Decorated Laptop, Purple Paint, & Some New Little Goodies


It was just a little too plain. Some ribbon tape took care of that, and now I am happy.



For a friend who likes purple. A fun color to play around with. And these verses are always needed as a reminder around here.


TJ Maxx does it again! When I saw the red & white bowls I knew they were made for our house.

Here is the shelf, Mom! I love it! A nice b-day gift and how did you ever know it was exactly what I wanted?!? This is above the piano. And the clock!!!! We are so thankful for a clock. We had one here in our living room, but it broke. So we went without for a while and would always look in that spot.....so because of my wonderful customers, I took some of my cash to Target and found this cute clock! We are so happy and well informed of the time.


The animal prints are overtaking us! Another $1.99 plate from Target. How many Target plates do we have hanging on the wall? Good question. And the pillow- you can see I am much too impatient to save up for the couch but this is the next best thing- a huge & comfy pillow to cover the couch. The fabric sitting there is that great stuff I found at Love Shine in NY. I haven't made any pillows out of it yet, it just lays there on the couch looking pretty.

5 comments:

Lisa (Morning Rose) said...

You have the prettiest, most colorful house. It's always fun to visit your site.

hazel said...

Good Morning Sara! I just love your home, looks and sounds like such a happy place! Love your love of pattern. Fantastic!

Victorious1 said...

I bet no one ever gets depressed in your happy, cheerful looking home. Can we come tour it? Now wouldn't that be a fun way to meet people? (just kidding!) You could always do an online tour???

Keep up the great blog!

gypsy@Hebrews11:13 said...

I love all the cheerful color in your house! The bowls are perfect! I need to take you to the Ivy Cottage and Old Time Pottery in Wilmington. You'd love it!

Sarah said...

The laptop cover is genius!