Monday, June 23, 2008

New York City!


Dave's brother and family live in Manhattan and we finally got there for a visit. What fun and excitement. I love that city. Everything about it is interesting. They live across the street from Tompkins Square Park. They walk everywhere, or take the subway. We have gotten a taste of their lifestyle and have gotten our exercise! Everything is fun, just walking around the corner to the library is fun! I will be sharing our pictures over the next few weeks (I took a TON).


at the park with my sister-in-law, Trish.



cute little grocery store on every corner


the big button & needle


So we will be in and out for the next two weeks....not sure about how much computer time I will have. I can't wait to show you more of Mark & Trish's glamorous life and my favorite East village store. Be back soon- I will miss you all!!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I bet you are having the most wonderful time! you look so cute and trendy :)

Monica said...

Wow! Looks like a great place to vacation with family! I can't wait to hear what stories the boys tell Bobby!

Chrissie Grace said...

I just came across your blog and I had to read the whole thing! I love your colorful style and sentiments. Come visit me if you want:
www.chrissiegrace.typepad.com
You have wonderful work!:)

Morning Rose said...

How fun to visit NYC! I remember driving around NYC with relatives on the 4th of July and stopping to ask random people to direct us to the fireworks. Definitely an interesting experience!

Jane said...

Looking forward to a virtual visit back to one of the cities I love most!

Sarah said...

Oh, what a fun life! Josh and I decided that when the kids are out of the house, we are going to move downtown and live in a loft. :-)

Have fun--I can hardly wait to see more pictures.

Is this the Trish who owns that cool shop?

Fifi Flowers said...

I love city living... fruit stands on the street corners are so charming!