Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Favorite East Village Store! ::Love Shine ::

Dave and I were just wandering around in Mark & Trish's neighborhood when we found it. I love the color, the patterns, the designs, and the fun of this place. The designer and owner was really nice. Here is the website. It is always fun to find a new happy place.








I got these cute little change purses. I always get the smallest possible things. I loved the large bags, but hate to spend all of my vacation money in the first few days! So I end up with a hundred tiny trinkets by the time we get home :) I also got 4 reversible oilcloth place mats and a yard of some gorgeous fabric.

4 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

FUN looking store... I love bags!

4kids&luvit said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! That shop is totally YOU! I'm wanting a fun oilcloth shopping bag (large size) for when I go to the famer's market. I can see that I can't afford it:( Wonder how hard it is to make one?

Laura D said...

Wow! I can tell from the pictures I would LOVE that shop too. I've been wanting a "homemade" style purse for awhile. Love all the colors too! If I ever get to NY I'll be asking you how to find this shop for sure!

S&s said...

that looks like a fun one, Sara!

Glad you guys are having a great time and stayed safe on the subway;)

What did you guys do for your birthday?