Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy (early) Father's Day!!!


Here is a kiss for the best Father to my 3 little rascals! I LOVE ya, Dave! Thanks for putting up with us crazies!!! You are the best. I thank the Lord for you every single day. He knew what He was doing when He put us together!!!!!!! Thanks for all you are and all you do.

And a Happy Father's Day to my Daddy!!!!!! We love you so much and can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Of course we can't leave out the Father-in-law....Happy Father's Day, Dad Mincy! Thanks for finally accepting me as part of the family.....(just joking! :)

3 comments:

4kids&luvit said...

You look like your dad! What great pictures of everyone, I LOVE the one of you and Dave together!

Jana said...

I love the pictures! Did you and Dave meet in Guam? Dana and Jim actually stop in Guam and spend the night on their way. They love the ministry there. Have a great weekend!

Jana said...

Hey it is me again!! I saw where you painted some pictures for friends who had requested paintings with certain verses or phrases. I would love to know how much you charge for that. I am very interested in a Sara Mincy original!!!