Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Flush **Edited**

*****EDIT****I haven't put these on etsy as some of you have asked. If someone is interested in buying please email me....you can always just pay paypal through my email address (or if someone wants to buy this one, and they think it would be safer through etsy, then I could put it through there for you). I just haven't been bothering with etsy, because most of my sales are through word of mouth, my friends, or my blog (so etsy seems to me at the moment like a wasted step....). My email is on my profile page.

5 comments:

4kids&luvit said...

Are you going to do a "wash your hands" sign for the sink?

Sarah said...

I love it!

Jeremy and Amy said...

These are great!

Keri said...

These are so cute.

Sarah said...

That one is great too!
And I am with "4kids"....I think the "wash hands" one is essential to the set! :-)