Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday!

5 reasons to be Happy today...

1. We are going to Cookout (drive thru burger joint) tonight. Have you ever tried it???? Best burgers and shakes and fries EVER- and cheap too (this is pretty sad when this is my first reason to be happy!)

2. The weather is gorgeous!

3. God is in Control! And I am His child!!!!

4. Dave gets Monday off and we get to be together!

5. The kids are down for their naps (or quiet time for the eldest) right now!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a great Memorial Day. This year more than any other I am so thankful for all those brave people who have fought wars for us! Maybe it is because I am teaching History to the boys and becoming more aware. For whatever reason- we have A LOT to be thankful for in our FREE country.

5 comments:

4kids&luvit said...

WhooHoo!! Thanks for reminding me that I have so much to be happy about! I also have to agree that once I started teaching history, I became more of a patriot. ...and nap times/quiet time is GREAT! WhooHoo!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE cookout! I was so happy when it came here, although I still haven't been since it got here. I LOVE their shakes!

Morning Rose said...

Anytime I don't have to cook is a reason to be happy. :) Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Sarah said...

Nothing wrong with being happy about a great, cheap burger! Have a great long weekend!

Fifi said...

Never heard of a cook out!......But you are looking gorgeous!