Friday, May 2, 2008

Beads!




Meet my creative friend, Candice! She makes beautiful necklaces, bracelets, and earrings from her stash of gorgeous beads. I had so much to learn from her! She taught me how make a bracelet from start to finish with a lobster clip (or something like that..) and all! I had so much FUN. I absolutely love to bead. Thanks Candice for the beads, the lesson, and the inspiration.


Candice's necklace in progress



my bracelet in progress

Candice's earth toned bracelet, mine; watermelon and citrus inspired

**************************OUTTAKES************************************************

4 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Oh, oh! A new craft! I wish you could see some of the things Aunt Cheryl and I got into over the years! She had a centerpiece on her table made of orange feathers! She didn't make that, it was a wedding gift, if you can believe it!

Morning Rose said...

Cute beads and jewelry! I'm hosting a jewelry party next Thursday.

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

i find making beaded jewelry very therapeutic... way fun too!

love your creation! :)

4kids&luvit said...

Oh, what fun! Everything looks LOVELY! I adore the delft type beads that Candace is using for her necklace-GORGEOUS!