Sunday, March 23, 2008

God is Good! (Artist: Jon Blair)



My brother-in-law Jon, a graphic designer, has designed a new logo....even better than Life is Good- GOD IS GOOD! I have one of these orange hats and I love wearing it. He has a website with several different items that you can buy with this logo. The mugs and water bottles are cute too.

This is the verse on his website;

"O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Psalm 34:8


This photo shows a little more of Jon's personality :) Jon is Barb's husband, she is the one I did several posts on awhile back. Barb has been busy and now has a new website.

the crafty pair

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very fun.

Katie & the boys said...

I love it, I'm going to pass his link along...I will definitely buy some stuff!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okay... had to order some caps! that is one clever couple! thanks for sharing!

i would LOVE to visit Barb's store! it looks like i would go nuts in there! really fun... great finds!