Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Two Lovebirds...

Awww, aren't they sweet? Here is Rolando and Marilou. Two of our very creative friends who have created a very sweet and cozy home. I know you can only see a bit of the kitchen, but the colors are fabulous, and the cabinets and extra shelves that they built are so nice.

They have a very welcoming home and the nice thing? You can't see any cords, speakers, printers, or trashcans out in the open at Marilou's house! Oh no, she has camouflaged the speakers by sewing little covers for them out of fabric that matches the decor!!!!! One even has tassles on it! Very cute! Next time, Marilou, I am taking pictures of the speakers.

2 comments:

gailsgarden said...

At first I thought it was your house...orange entry way. Nice colors. I would like to see more!

Donette said...

Yeah, I have to see those wire covers!