Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rice Krispy Hershy Kisses

We had a good time making these, but we weren't quite quick enough to use all of the "batter". After you mix up a regular batch of rice krispy treats, you fill a buttered funnel with the mixture, then dump onto a square of buttered foil. We had stuck a white tissue paper strip onto the foil before hand (saying Happy Valentine's day). We got most of it done while the rest of the sticky krispies got stuck to the bowl!!!! Next time we might have to get another funnel working for us! But it was fun- and we didn't mind licking the bowl :)

9 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Really cute idea!!! Where did you get it? Couldn't you stick your rice krispie mixture into the microwave for a little while to get it workable again?

S&s said...

what a cute idea!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

okay... how cute are those!

you are giving me a "i need something sweet right now" bug!

Sarah said...

I wish I though I had it in me to make 60 of these for our MOPS meeting next week. So cute!

Pam said...

CUTE! I was wondering the if you could have stuck them in the microwave to soften them up again...but someone else beat me to it!

Jennifer said...

Those look so yummy! I wouldn't have had the patience for that though!

Sarah said...

What a cute idea! Who did you give them to?
(My family would nibble at them as fast as we made them, so I don't know if it would work.) :-)

mitchells2000 said...

What an ADORABLE idea! :-)

Jessica said...

CUTE!!! What a great idea!