Saturday, February 16, 2008

Inspiration



We just spent a couple days in SC with Dave's crazy side of the family....We took a bunch of family pictures at a gorgeous park, and had a good time together. Took a quick trip to Barb's studio and this is what we saw. The picture does not do it justice, but there are aqua colored twigs hanging from the ceiling! I cannot wait to cut down some branches and try this at home.

Also, we took another little side trip to somebody's house and I took pictures of their handi-work. Here is a sneak peek into this mystery lady's house....I am working on an interview with her.

I am thankful to the Lord today for his blessings to us, we don't deserve a second of it. I am thankful for the safety He gave and also for blessing us with such a sweet family on both sides :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog! It's so nice of you to come and visit. I definitely think you should sell on Etsy. I love your work and think that it would be quite popular over there. :)

I love your use of colour, and, of course, polka dots (my fave!)