Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Drawers & Our Bedroom Redo


I found this shelf liner at target, and let me tell you how it brightens my day to open a drawer and WOW- beautiful! Even the sippy cup drawer is happier.



I forgot about this old mirror that I had found at Goodwill awhile back. It got a new coat of paint and now has a new place in our bedroom.




Not sure exactly what will be done with the curtains


These frames still need some black spray paint, but we are coming along. Maybe by March we will have the finished product.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Sara--your coolness has only multiplied since college. :-) Love it!!! Esp. the collage over the bed.

gailsgarden said...

Looks good! I am STILL waiting to see the finished dresser!

the feathered nest said...

That the shelf paper in my kitchen cupboards! Isn't it a great color - I love it! Very cool mirror!

Manuela

Sarah said...

Love that drawer liner.

Your room looks great. I wish I could paint. I covered some canvas with fabric to use as a headboard and it looks okay, but your painting is fantastic.