Monday, February 25, 2008

Colors! Colors! Prints! Patterns!

I am so inspired! It all comes from Gigi and this little trick she showed me with fabric and this adhesive stuff. I can't wait to share my interview with her...(I am working on it...).

This weekend our house was a jumble of fabric, ironing board, paint, and more fabric! FUN!!!!!!
I am in the midst of preparing stuff to sell on Etsy and also to take to a local art consignment shop. I have a very fun goal in mind that is keeping me on track. Dave and I decided that the money that I earn from these sales can go toward a new couch!!!!! M O T I V A T I O N!!

These are done on canvas board and hung with a plate hanger.



10 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Very cute! I new couch!!! Great! (One or two???)

Sarah said...

Sara, These are so fun! You inspire me...I cna't seem to get my iron out to do our clothes, forget crafts! Can't wait for your Etsy store to open!

Morning Rose said...

You are amazing! I wish you success with your Etsy store. :)

Monica said...

Tell us more about Etsy!

LMLogan said...

ever the crafty colorful one!! I love them!!

Pam said...

That is great to have a goal to save for a new couch. It worked for my little business and my mixer!

Katie & the boys said...

beautiful work, I loooove the strawberry one. Thry are all great.

Sarah said...

These look great, Sara! I hope you get a fabulous couch--what a great goal!
P.S. How much are you selling them for? Since we are moving, I may just redecorate.....:-)

WendyJanelle said...

I loooove the strawberry one, too!!

Gretchen said...

SAR! Fill us in on the fabric technique a la Gigi! Those are the cutest and best EVER.