Thursday, January 24, 2008

Party Season at the Mincy Household

here he is...getting ready for his 5th b-day party, complete with balloons for everyone in the family.

My four year old is about to turn 5...Dave is about to turn 39, and the baby is about to turn 2. This time of year we practically just leave the balloons taped to the wall. I have been doing my research, and think that we can try this train cake for the boy. This photo is from Family Fun. As for the little girl....there are many possibilities. All photos are from Martha Stewart or Family Fun.

Very cute, I love these flowers...a whole garden would be cute


oh the possibilities...



And this one I should do for Dave; he would love to be at the beach right now!

5 comments:

gailsgarden said...

Do they get to choose? I made the flower cupcakes and they turned out really cute!

Morning Rose said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! Happy birthday to everyone!

Pam said...

I love the flower cupcake idea!

Stephanie said...

I vote for the flower cupcakes, because they look so EASY and SOOO cute!

Sarah: said...

Sara, by the way....I had written my party post, and then started checking all of my friends' blogs. And you had written about parties too! Sorry--I did not really copy you--but it probably seems so! :-)I guess "great minds think alike".
(You have cooler pictures though....)